Introduction to Business Plan
- Module 1: Project future opportunities for the business
- Module 2: Identify markets
- Module 3: Identify customers
- Module 4: Maps the marketing strategies
- Module 5: Maps the operational strategies
- Module 6: Maps the organizational and management strategies
- Module 7: Project expenditures and finances required
- Module 8: Project Revenue and Cost over a specific period of time.
Chapter 1 Business Overview
- Module 1: Describe what you are selling or what you intend to sell
- Module 2: Explain why customers will buy your products or service
- Module 3: What need does it fulfill?
- Module 4: Describe the features and the benefits
Chapter 2 Marketing Plan
- Module 1: What competition is there?
- Module 2: How many competitors will you have?
- Module 3: Is there likely to be further competition in the future?
- Module 4: Explain why your product is going to be preferable to those of your competitors
- Module 5: What is your product unique selling point?
Chapter 3: Production Plan
- Module 1: Production process and critical decision required
- Module 2: Required building and machinery (fixed assets) and associated cost
- Module 3: Useful lifespan of the building and machinery
- Module 4: Availability and maintenance component/spare parts
- Module 5: Obtaining machinery component/spare parts locally
Chapter 4: Organizational and Management Plan
- Module 1: Form of business
- Module 2: Organizational structure
- Module 3: Business experience and qualification of the entrepreneur
- Module 4: Pre-operating activities
- Module 5: Pre-operating expenses
- Module 6: Office equipment
- Module 7: Administrative expenses
Chapter 5: Financial Plan
- Module 1: Capital Requirement (Project Cost)
- Module 2: Start Up Expenses
- Module 3: Financing Plan and Loan Requirement
- Module 4: Security for Loan
- Module 5: Sales and Cost Plan
- Module 6: Salary schedule
- Module 7: Depreciation
- Module 8: Sales and Cost Plan
- Module 9: Cash Flow
- Module 10: Balance sheet
- Module 11: Critical Risk Analysis & Sustainable Strategy
- Module 12: Optional but important
- Module 13: Identify potential problems and risk
- Module 14: What alternative courses of action exist?