Sub Saharan Open University (www.ssou.education) is an African institution that offers disruption education in entrepreneurship, agropreneurship, and innovations, replete with smart curriculums for technological novelties, business incubation and acceleration.. SSOU emphases technological and scientific contents for the transformation of the African continent. Initial offerings of Sub Saharan Open University include certificate and licensing in:
- Quadmester Programs entrepreneurship and agropreneurship
- Incubation and acceleration for startups and scaleups
- Prominence in STEAM-centric Vocational and Entrepreneurship Education
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced Certification in parallel/disruptive education programs
- Mentoring education leading to Pay-it-Forward Economy (PIFE)
Sub Saharan Open University was established to bring smart curriculums in disruptive teaching and learning, ingrain entrepreneurship, agropreneurship, mentoring and technological inclusion in African development. SSOU sees the Singularity, an era in which our intelligence will become increasingly non-biological and trillions of times more powerful than it used to be as urgent. As the dawning of a new civilization that will enable humans transcend biological limitations and amplify creativity, SSOU joined the Countdown to Singularity in 2018!